Are you a basic bride?
1. You’ve written “I Said Yes!” on Facebook, or even better, it was part of your engagement photoshoot. Congratulations on your originality.
2. You have said something about being or feeling “like a princess.” Extra basic points if you wear anything that resembles a tiara.
3. You have posted “___ days until I marry my best friend!” on social media. (Are those posts required? How is it that EVERYONE must say this?)
4. You have a wedding board on Pinterest. Because, of course you do.
5. “I said yes to the dress!” is another super original post or quote of yours.
6. Prepping for your wedding includes weight loss goals.
7. You have said “I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together!” (As though somehow, that is not already happening.)
8. Your ring is a diamond, because you like being the same as everyone else, and mass marketing works on you.
Psst, here’s a video for you about that btw: